The Best TED Talks
TED talks can be informative, inspiring and everything else in between, here I take a look at what I think are some of the best TED talks.
1. Paul Stamets on why mushrooms and fungi can save the world :
Something so small and seemingly insignificant holds so much history and potential for thumanity, from the first minute of thinking Stamets has wasted his life being obsessed with mushrooms to thinking he is a genius, which he is.
2. Ken Robinson says education kills creativity
Funny, eye opening and pretty harrowing. Have we done it all wrong? Have we set ourselves up to fail?
3. Jill Bolte Taylor – a stroke of insight
4. Dan Pink: The science of motivation
This will change the way you look at your own self-motivation and how you motivate the people around you.
5. Brian Skerry reveals ocean’s glory — and horror
Its easy to be blissfully ignorant of the beauties and travesties of the oceans, this talk aims to right the wrong
If you have seen a TED talk that deserves to be on this list, post below and I’ll add it in if it’s good enough!